So, what is a healer?
My definition of a healer is anyone who holds space for others to experience their inner brilliance. You’ll find healers in every work environment. Healers can include but not limited to: teachers, energy healers, doctors, nurses, chiropractors, caretakers, parents, artists, writers, creatives, etc.
Frequently healers don’t call themselves that, yet are doing healing work on a natural level that is part of their nature. They are the ones who are easy to talk to and you feel better just being around them. They are the ones dedicating their life to making the lives around them easier.
If you identify with being a sensitive person to other people’s emotions, you may unknowingly be absorbing their energy like a sponge leaving you feeling overwhelmed and ill. You put everyone else’s needs before your own and only take care of yourself with what may be left over of your energy.
You are the change makers and nurturers in our world and because you may not have the proper emotional support you are feeling depleted, misunderstood, and resentful. Giving so much to others leaves you feeling burnt out and possibly in victimhood when your needs aren’t being met. You know something needs to change but may have no idea what that is.
This is my role. I provide the safe emotional support for you to turn inward, get honest with yourself, and find freedom from within through the choices we create together for you.
You don’t have to do this alone, but you do have to reach out.
Each of these 30 conversations is a gift of my service and an invitation to an experience of waking up your conviction for the natural healing abilities you possess and are ready to find more freedom around through in-depth coaching.
What to expect:
1. There are 30 spots in three weeks. This experience is first come, first serve. One spot per person.
2. The project runs from November 26th - December 14th, 2018
3. You will call in to a private line. Each conversation is 60 minutes and is recorded. You can re-listen to your coaching conversation indefinitely.
4. When working on goals and challenges I’ve seen it all - excitement, conviction, frustration, anger, resentment and more. Every emotion is welcome because tucked inside is a more in-depth truth you’ve never accessed. We will leave room to access it.
5. You will come out of this call with ONE specific action step to take and endless potential for more clarity about why these goals are important to you, what’s been holding you back, honesty with yourself, owning your power in your current situation, and the list can go on. Let’s not put limitations on what is possible whether it be planting a new seed for growth or experiencing breakthroughs you’ve been ready for. Trust you will receive exactly what you need to with where you are right now.
How to Be Part of the Healers First Project:
1. Click this link, select your Day & Time.
2. Fill in the short questionnaire I send you before our scheduled call.
3. Show up! Your responsibility will be to call in on the private line provided at your scheduled time. There will be no re-schedules.
This call is a gift of my service therefore there will be no sales pitch. This call may be all that you need. If, however, at the end of our call you are interested in finding out what working together would look like, then we will schedule a separate 30 min. call to discuss your customized package.